The Government of Andhra Pradesh has announced the “YSR Rythu Bharosa” scheme, launched by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on 15th October 2019. The scheme’s main objective is to provide monetary benefits to the farmer families, including the tenant farmers of Rs 13500/- to nearly 49 Lakh families in the state.
With the help of the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme, farmers can meet up the investment during the crop season with quality inputs and can get services for higher crop productivity.
So, irrespective of the land size, the farmers will get the benefit of Rs 13500/- per annum, which further includes the benefit of Rs 6000/- per annum for the farmer’s family. Both the amount is given by the Indian Government under the PM KISAN in three installments for five years. They are as follows,
1st Installment of Rs 2000 + Rs 5500 by May
2nd Installment of Rs 4000 by October &
3rd Installment of Rs 2000 by January 2021
In addition to this, all the eligible farmers from the SC/ST/OBC categories will get the amount of Rs 7500/- into their bank accounts.
overview of YSR Rythu Bharosa
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2019|
|Type of Scheme||Welfare Scheme|
|Launched By||Jagan Mohan Reddy(CM of Andhra Pradesh)|
|Date of Launch||June 2019|
|Scheme Started Date||15/October/2019|
|Higher Authority||State Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of Implementation||Online|
|Target Beneficiary||Farmers of the State|
|1st Beneficiary List Release Date||15th May 2020|
Eligibility for YSR Rythu Bharosa
The YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme will provide benefits to only the eligible farmers. So, check out the list of information given below to know that you are eligible or not,
- The farmer should be a permanent resident of the state.
- The farmer should be associated with the agricultural area.
- Those farmers who are enrolled under the PM-Kisan Scheme can also be a part of this scheme.
- Farmers must hold a cultivated land of 5 acres in the state.
- Only small, marginal farmers, and agricultural tenants can get the scheme benefit.
? All institutional landholders.
? Pensioners whose monthly pension is greater than Rs 10,000 or more.
? Members of farmer families who belong to the following categories:
? Former or present Ministers/ State Ministers, MLA/ MP/ State legislative Assemblies, Mayors, etc
? Serving or retired officers and employees of Central/ State Government Ministries/ Offices/ Departments and its field units.
? Farmers owning farmland which is converted to housing sites.
Documents Required for YSR Rythu Bharosa
To apply for the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme online the beneficiaries need to keep all the documents with them. So, have a look at the list of all important documents required for online application,
- Valid Identity Proof.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Agriculture Land Proof.
- Domicile Certificate or Residence Proof.
- Income Certificate or Income Proof.
- Bank Account Details.
- Passport Sized Photograph.
- Caste Certificate.
- Below Poverty Line Card.
- Enrollment Declaration from the Farmer’s Association.
Benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa
- YSR Rythu Bharosa is a state-level welfare scheme that targets the needy farmers of the state.
- Farmers of the state will get a loan at zero percent interest, with borewell facilities and free electricity for nine hours a day.
- Tenant farmers are also eligible for this scheme, and they will get 2500/- per year.
- Amount of Rs 1350/- per year and Rs 67,500 in five years as the financial help to each farmer family.
- Life insurance covers up to Rs 5 Lakh for the farmer’s family.
- Farmers don’t need to pay road tax for the tractors and their pending projects related to irrigation will be completed.
- Cold storage units and food processing units will be established across the state and milk diaries will be reopened for farmers.
Features of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- YSR Rythu Bharosa is a 100% government-funded scheme.
- The beneficiary will get the amount of Rs 13,500 through DBT mode.
- The Rythu Bharosa is a pre-polled promise of the polling party.
- The state government uses the Real-Time Government Society Facility to out the beneficiary members.
- The total budget of Rs 5,500 crore is allotted by the state government, from which Rs 50,000 is provided in the first year to the farmers having the 5 acre land.
Procedure to check YSR Rythu Bharosa Lists
To prepare the beneficiary lists for the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme, the Andhra Pradesh government has started the survey. They have collected all the data of the prospective farmers to prepare lists of beneficiaries for online publication. So, let’s see how can you check the YSr Rythu Bharosa lists,
- Visit the official website: ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
- From the menu bar, click on the login option, and a new page will appear on the screen.
- Enter the username and password.
- Enter the captcha code that appears on the screen and clicks on the ‘Login’.
- After the successful login, beneficiary data will display on the screen with the details like Name, Father Name, Katha Number, District, Village, etc.
- Lastly, make sure to fill correct account number details.
Steps to apply for YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- Visit the official website of YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme- ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on the login button, which will redirect to the new page.
- Check the login window and enter your name and password.
- Enter the captcha code and click on the login button.
- After login, you will see Andhra Pradesh YSR Rythu Bharosa Application form 2020.
- Fill it correctly with all the details and upload the required documents.
- Recheck the application form and click on the submit button.
- Lastly, download the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Application form 2020 and have the printed copy for further usage.
Steps to check the Payment Status of YSR Rythu Bharosa
- To check payment status, visit the official website.
- From the homepage, go to the menu bar and choose the “Payment Status” option.
- A new page will appear on the screen and enter the Aadhar card number.
- Enter the captcha code and click on the submit option.
- As you click on the payment status, it will appear on the screen.