The Urban Learning Internship Program (TULIP) envisions to create synergies between advancing functional skills in students and harnessing their energy and ideas to co-create solutions for the future of our cities. TULIP is a program for providing internship opportunities to fresh graduates in all Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) and Smart Cities across the country.
- To provide a platform for short-term exposure to fresh graduates to enhance their professional development through experiential learning with ULBs and smart cities.
- To provide a platform for harnessing fresh energy and ideas towards ULBs and smart cities endeavours to solve critical challenges.
The TULIP program isg implemented through a partnership between Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) and AICTE. At the State level, TULIP will be supported by the Urban Development departments in providing a clear roadmap for the ULBs/smart cities to adopt TULIP in their respective organisations.
- Open only to Indian citizens.
- Not more than 18 months should have passed from the date of declaration of final year results to the date from which the internship is sought.
The duration of the internship will be from a minimum of 8 weeks upto 1year.
TULIP: How to Apply
- Applications for internship will be accepted through the portal only. Online application can be done through TULIP platform at https://internship.aicte-india.org/module_ulb/Dashboard/TulipMain/index.php
- Application must contain a recommendation from the competent authority of the concerned academic institution where the candidate has pursued her/his studies.
- Applicant is required to submit a synopsis on urban issues in along with his/her application.