In line with Atma Nirbhar Bharat Abhyan package, the Cabinet approved the establishment of the Livestock Infrastructure Development Fund (AHIDF) in the amount of Rs 15,000.
- The eligible beneficiaries under the Schemes are
- Farmer Producer Organizations (FPOs)
- Section 8 Companies
- Private Companies
- The individual entrepreneur
- The individual entrepreneur with minimum 10% margin money contribution by them. The balance 90% would be the loan component to be made available by scheduled banks.
- Government of India will provide 3% interest subvention to eligible beneficiaries.
- There will be 2 years moratorium period for principal loan amount and 6 years repayment period thereafter.
- Government of India set up Credit Guarantee Fund of Rs. 750 crore to be managed by NABARD.
- Credit guarantee provided to those sanctioned projects which are covered under MSME defined ceilings. Guarantee Coverage would be upto 25% of Credit facility of borrower.
How to apply
The beneficiaries intending to invest in dairy and meat processing can apply for loan in the scheduled bank through “Udyami Mitra” portal of SIDBI.