E-Travel Trade Recognition was introduced by the ministry of Tourism. The scheme aims in granting approval to hotel projects from the point of view of this suitability for international tourists. The hotels were classifies under the star system into six categories from star one to five star deluxe. It was done by a classification committee set up by the Ministry. The Ministry has a scheme of approving Travel Agents, Tour Operators, Adventure Tour Operators and Tourist Transport Operators, the idea being to encourage quality, standard and service in these categories so as to promote Tourism in India.
- The credibility of the applicants will increase
- The process of classification and registration is given on the website
- Travel Agents
- Tour Operators
- Adventure Tour Operators
- Tourist Transport Operators
- Hotel owners
- The entire registration process should be done in online.
- The process consists of three easy steps such as
- Uploading documents
It can be done through the website