Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) has been launched by the NDA government, The primary goal of Antyodaya Anna Yojana is to give profoundly sponsored food to the large numbers of the most unfortunate families in the nation. In an overview, it was discovered that around 5% of the absolute population in the nation dozes without the suppers of a day.
Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) is one of the public dispersion framework plans in India carried out from 2000. The principal objective of the plan is to guarantee food security and to make hunger-free India. AAY scheme covers the least fortunate of the poor in India by a supply of food and other significant products for their day-by-day needs on financed rates. In this article, we take a gander at Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) scheme in detail.
Features of Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY)
- AAY needed to initially distinguish one crore least fortunate of the helpless families from among the Below Poverty Line (BPL) families covered under the TPDS inside the states.
- All costs identified with appropriation, transportation and edges of vendors must be borne by States/UTs..
- The picked families are qualified for 35kg of food grains each month.
- The number of poor households has since increased to 2.5 crores and includes households headed by terminally ill or widows or disabled persons or persons aged 60 years and above and no means of subsistence.
We have some more features elaborated below:
Food Grain Costs
All recipients under AAY scheme will get food and other significant products for day by day needs in sponsored measure. Distribution of food grains to recipient will be done through open appropriation framework.
Under AAY scheme wheat will be accommodated Rs.3 per Kg and Rice will be given for Rs.2 per Kg. Qualified family will get 35 Kg of rice each month. AAY families can purchase 1 kg of sugar at a rate for Rs.18.50 per Kg through apportion shop.
Special Ration Cards
Central and State Government of India is distinguishing the recipient for AAY scheme. When the Government recognized, AAY family will give distinctive shade of apportion card.
For instance, in Kerala Yellow card is given for AAY family and in Telangana Pink ration card is utilized by AAY families.
Eligibility Criteria for Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY)
To distinguish the families that are qualified for the advantages of the plan, the rules specified the accompanying models:
- Agriculture workers without lands, minimal farmers, country craftsmen or experts, similar to weavers, blacksmiths, woodworkers, potters, leather treaters, slum dwellers, and day by day breadwinners in the casual area like shoemakers, cloth pickers, snake charmers, doormen, coolies, cart pullers, wheel barrow pullers, foods grown from the ground merchants, dejected and other comparative sorts in both rustic and metropolitan regions.
- Families that are going by at death’s door people/incapacitated people/people matured 60 years or more or widows with no guaranteed methods for means or cultural help. People who are critically ill or widows or handicapped people or people matured 60 years or more or single ladies or single men with no family or cultural help or guaranteed methods for resource.
- All ancestral families which are crude.
The states distinguish the least fortunate of the helpless families and ration cards are given to them to guarantee the upsides of the plan contact the opportune individuals.
Documents required for Antyodaya Anna Yojana Card
The Reports needed for AAY Antyodaya Anna Yojana are
1. Applicant should have their Aadhaar card
2. Applicants have their home declaration
3. Applicant should have a character authentication
4. Applicant should have the pay endorsement given by the concerned patwari
5. If the candidate didn’t already hold any ration card, he should have a sworn statement
6. Applicant should have their versatile number
7. Applicant should have beneath neediness line (BPL) declaration.
How to apply for Antyodaya Anna Yojana Scheme
To Apply for new aay ration card under NFSA, follow the given advances
Stage 1: Go to the authority site of the Antyodaya Anna Yojana
Stage 2: Click on the ”apply for new ration card” alternative on the landing page.
Stage 3: After that “State/UT food portals” page will be show up on your screen
Stage 4: Now you need to tap on the ideal state and fill the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana 2020 application structure with every important detail.
Stage 5: For the last accommodation click on the submit alternative.
How to apply for antyodaya ration card Offline?
To apply for Antyodaya Anna Yojana follow these means,
Stage 1: Go to the authority site to apply ration card
Stage 2: Click on application structure choice on the landing page
Stage 3: Now you need to download the pdf record of the ration card application structure
Stage 4: After that application structure will be shown on your screen, presently you need to fill in every essential detail and transfer the archives
Stage 5: Now you need to present the application structure to the separate ration card office
Stage 6: After that click on the last accommodation catch and takeout the print for sometime later
How to Login into Online Ration Management System?
Stage 1: Inspect the authority gateway to login the ration board framework
Stage 2: In the login structure type the Branch, client type and fill the secret word (password)
Stage 3: Type the manual human test code and Click on the submit button.
Step by step instructions to look through BPL/antyodaya card made under TPDS
Stage 1: Visit to the authority connect
Stage 2: You need to tap on the ” Search BPL/antyodaya card made under TPDS” choice on the landing page
Stage 3: Presently you need to fill the accompanying subtleties, for example,
• District of the candidate
• Area of the candidate
• Development square of the candidate
• Gram panchayat of the candidate
• Type of card made
• Name of the top of the dad candidate
Stage 4: Presently in the wake of filling the structure, you need to tap on the inquiry alternative
Stage 5: After that candidate look for the BPL/antyodaya cards made under TPDS.
File a complaint online
Stage 1: Go to the antodaya web-based interface connect
Stage 2: Snap on the ” expressing complaint online” choice on the landing page
Stage 3: Presently you need to enlist a grumbling and snap on the ” register complaint” choice
Stage 4: After that fill the accompanying subtleties, for example,
• Mobile number of the candidate
• Name of the candidate
• Father’s name of the candidate
• District of the candidate
• Subject of the grievance of the candidate
Stage 5: Enter the manual human test code in the given box
Stage 6: After that click on the enter choice and you will get a protest
Instructions to check the situation with the Antyodaya Anna Yojana objection
Stage 1: Visit to the public authority official state insightful connection
Stage 2: Snap on the ” express your complaint online” choice on the landing page
Stage 3: From that point forward, you need to tap on the ”current status of the complaint” alternative in total agreement
Stage 4: Enter the complaint number and some other data
Step 5: Presently you need to tap on the presentation choice, and you need to see the current status of the grumbling.
Whom to contact and where to contact to get the advantage of Antyodaya Anna Yojana?
|Central Government Scheme 2020|
Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food, and Public distribution,
Department of Food and PD
Krishi Bhavan, New Delhi- 110001
Expectation you will like this data. If you actually have a question, you can ask us in the remark segment. You can likewise bookmark our site Sarkari Yojana or the most recent updates.